Successfully manoeuvring Thuringian municipalities through the energy transition and exploiting the local potential for climate protection and energy savings jointly with municipal employees – this is an important field of activity for ThEGA. The services offered by the State Energy Agency specifically address the needs of municipalities and are constantly being further developed.
You have come to the right place if you:
- want to reduce the energy consumption of municipal buildings through energy management,
- want to convert street lighting to energy-efficient technologies,
- want to electrify your vehicle fleet and train your employees to become electric mobility guides,
- have a climate protection manager or want to fill such a position and want to get involved in the municipal climate protection network,
- are looking for advice on European, federal and state funding in the fields of energy efficiency and climate protection,
- have legal questions about a wind energy project or want to profit from the expansion of wind energy.